Victoria from blue jelly bean blog is giving us a chance to win some great stuff by giving to others.
She's raising funds for SANDs - Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Charity
3 years ago, she and her husband lost their first baby Flynn when he was just two days old following birth complications at 42 weeks.
At Sands there are people who understand what it's like because many of them have been through this experience themselves and now they are helping and supporting others. How can we help?
Victoria wants us to send her our handmade cards and gifts wrapped with envelopes in a saleable state. She will then pass these on to SANDs who will sell and keep 100% of the proceeds to help set up new SANDs groups across the UK.
Here's a picture of her candy
And here's how to do it -
1. Create a card or handmade gift. Cards can be for any occasion or theme.
2. You can create as many items as you like, each item = 1 entry to her candy.
3. Email her at email@example.com for an address to post your items to
pop your name down on her blog for each item sent. E.g. 5 cards = 5 entries. No limit to number of entries per person.
4. Post a photo of her candy along with a link on your blog to help raise awareness.
5. Candy closes 9th December 2009.
You can find more information on her blog.
Thank you Victoria for the great chance to do for others and good luck!