יום ראשון, 2 באוגוסט 2009

The Pink Elephant - challenge # 25


Hi! It's been a creative weekend for me and here is one of the cards I made yesterday.
The card is for the
Pink Elephant challenge, which is a sketch from Robin. I need to make some birthday cards and I really love the sketch so it was perfect for me. I used colors and papers I don't usually use and I'm quite happy with the result.
Here's the sketch




And here's the card I came up with


Hope you'll like it too...
Thanks for stopping by :)

3 תגובות:

Sheri Gilson אמר/ה...

Great Birthday card!! Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Annie אמר/ה...

Love how you have used the sketch. A brill card.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Unknown אמר/ה...

sweet, classy card. :) thanks for creating with us at tpe!